Important instructions for students:
- All the students are advised to observe office student section notice board for updates.
- The backward category students eligible for scholarship and freeship from The Commissioner, Social welfare should fill online application forms on www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in and submit the hardcopy of filled application form along with necessary documents to student section after display of corresponding notice.
- All backward category students must open a bank account in Bank Of Maharashtra- Vidyanagar branch. The scholarship form can not be filled if bank account no. is unavailable.
- Physically handicapped students are eligible for getting scholarship from District Women-Child and Physically Handicapped Welfare Department. They are advised to open bank account in Satara District Central Co-operative (DCC) bank.
- Minority students who have not taken any other fee concession are eligible for minority scholarship issued by Maharashtra State Government. They should fill online application form on www.dte.org.in and submit the hardcopy of filled application form along with necessary documents to student section after display of corresponding notice.
- All those students who have not applied for /eligible for any scholarship are eligible for meritorious students scholarship given by Maharashtra State Board Of Technical Education (MSBTE).The online application forms are available at MSBTE website.
- Open category students belonging to economically backward class are eligible for following two scholarships:
I. Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Fee Reimbursement scheme.
II. Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Livelihood allowance.
|Scheme||Category||Income limit and conditions|
|Indian Government Scholarship/Free ship||SC/ST/VJNT/OBC/SBC||1. SC/ST- For Scholarship-200000/-
2. SC/ST-For Freeship-No Limit
3. VJNT/OBC/SBC-For Scholarship-100000/-
4. VJNT/OBC/SBC-For Freeship-450000/-
|Indian Government Scholarship-Study Pay||SC/ST/VJNT/SBC||For students securing admissionin institute’s hostel|
|Scholarship for Physically Handicapped students||For all categories-Handicapped for more than 40%||No Income Limit|
|Minority Scholarship||Sikh, Muslim, Jain, Parasi, Bauddha, Christian||450000/-|
|PTC/STC||Primary/Secondary||No Income Limit|